Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For my minion

So apparently I'm not the only one who reads this thing so for my dear minion I am updating haha.

Let's see...right now I'm chillin here watchin Highlander and the UPS guy just came with Chirssy's b-day present from Andrew. So that's exciting :D

Happy early birthday to my dear sister while I'm thinking about it. She should now be cast free! Woohoo!

Also I am COVERED in mosquito bites. There is definitely at least one of those evil bloodsuckers hanging out in our apartment having a smorgasbord of Andrew and I. I am currently rockin' at least 17 bites myself. :( It's a very itchy situation.

Ummm....what else...I dunno. I'm lookin forward to some yummy steak and shake w/ coupons and 1/2 price shakes at happy hour with Lishie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment