Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AAAAHHHUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So our fridge is broken. Now thankfully we live in an apartment so they get to buy a new fridge instead of us. I just thought of that. And I think it's God's way of saying "Hey you've been a little crazy angry today and you should probably stop and count your blessings little missy." So there goes my anger. But I tell you what I was really really annoyed today. Well...not the whole day. I was actually fine most of the day. I got to read 100+ pages of a really great book (Peter and the Secret of Rundoon - Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson) and I wrote a couple pages of mine (by the way if you didn't know I'm writing a book) and work was really really slow and I was the only one there from like 2-5. So really I was fine until closing time. When I was annoyed because Andrew had not called me back (although it turns out that he had and I just wasn't at the desk to answer it) and I couldn't get ahold of him and I wanted to know if I should bring home one of the pizzas that i had to bring to work (along w/ the rest of our freezer contents) to save them from going bad. And some people stayed until like 5 minutes after close so then David and I had to stay like 20 minutes after close to finish cleaning everything up. And I forgot my phone when we did leave, but was too tired and frustrated to go back and get it (plus I had a defrosting pizza in my car) and this same stupid phone had been very low on battery all day and that was annoying because last night when I thought about plugging it in, it said that it had full battery. Anyways, it was just one of those days that made me wanna scream...in fact I did scream a couple times. But yea I'm ok now. I got some pizza. We got a cooler of ice filled w/ the perishables from the fridge and hopefully tomorrow we'll get a new fridge and all will be right w/ the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment