Friday, May 7, 2010

It never rains but it pours

So we did get our new fridge! :) Yay! But, today my car decided that it no longer needed to shift into park. I had to disagree so I ended up canceling my lunch with my friend Amanda and taking the car to mom's to have Bill look at it. It turns out that some of the internal plastic bits of my shifter were broken and so it wasn't pushing down properly on the shifter. So anyways, I have to get that replaced, but for now Bill just took the shifter top off so I can just push the internal part down myself. So that'll just have to do for now until I can get a new top for it. Anyways, other than that it was a pretty good day. Oh except I have an oil leak apparently. Oh well just another thing to fix. Well Drew is flying tonight so I'm off to bed to read a little and then get some sleep cuz I gotta open tomorrow at the spa. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment